Looking to add product recommendation In Shopify order confirmation email

noorul1208
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey,

I wanted to add product recommendation section in the order confirmation mail of Shopify

Is it possible?? If possible how. Please help me

Replies 3 (3)

Ankle34
Tourist
6 1 1

Yes that is possible 

banned

Skye
Shopify Staff
1070 97 194

Hi, @noorul1208.

Greetings, and thanks for posting to the forums!

This is a great marketing strategy to retarget your customers! Currently, there is no simple way to do this natively in Shopify without coding this directly into the confirmation email template. That being said, I will absolutely submit this as a feature request on your behalf. I can only imagine how many merchants this would help! 

That being said, you can set this up by using an email app such as Privy, or Klaviyo. These apps essentially take over your store's email functionality. You can set them up to send your order confirmation emails, marketing materials, discounts and more. They are extremely easy to use, and let you build out amazing branded emails. 

If you are a beginner in the ecommerce space, I would recommend Privy over Klaviyo as it is more user friendly. Additionally, it also lets you create some amazing pop ups for your store! 

In the meantime, I would love to learn more about your store to see what other support I can provide. Feel free to provide your domain so I can take a peek! 

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
JohnBarton
Shopify Partner
9 1 2

Hi, John here from PureClarity (personalised product recommendations and dynamic content).

We offer a product recommendation widget that can be embedded into any email service provider - including Shopify emails.

By using PureClarity you'd also get:

* Personalised up-sell and cross-sell product recommendations across your site.

* Dynamic content - pop-ups, email capture pop-ups, banners, chat-bots etc shown to different customer segments.

* E-commerce focused live chat.

(Lots more!)

We'd love to work with you to provide the best product recommendations across your site, including your emails! Feel free to visit our website to learn more, and you can chat to us using our live chat.