Major Bug on Shopify 500 Admin error Unresolved 22jun24

Major Bug on Shopify 500 Admin error Unresolved 22jun24

JEJURI1
Excursionist
40 0 15

Shopify has been unable to resolve the 500 admin error which many sellers have reported since many months in discussions, store designs and under troubleshooting , but no one takes a glance from shopify to make sure its sorted. Since months i have been following on this ticket but it hasnt been resolved till date . Some days are great when your system works fine and whne the 500 admin error comes up every 15 days then the store goes blank and idle for 12 hours and then the orders are bombarded back to my shop again .I ahve 27 screenshots of 500 admin error which stands unresolved from last 3 months and the ticket is not followed up by any techncial guy its only the shopify adviors who keep telling me to clear cache, use another device and place test order , i ahve been using shopify for last 8 years and this time the tech errors stands unresolved from last many months constant 500 admin errror keeps coming up and then my store goes idle for 12 hours and then the orders start dropping in . Are the tech guy never reading our comments , only bunch of another shopify adviors sitting here to reply us .

Reply 1 (1)

kaiyaa
Trailblazer
292 23 28

Hello @JEJURI1 

Can you please share screenshot of this errors.

Was I helpful? Buy me a coffee
For fast response Message me
Need Help Message me