Solved

How can I create a rewards points system in Shopify?

prime_martau
Excursionist
18 0 6

Hi, is it possible to make a rewards points in shopify? so that customer can earn their points and spend that reward points later if they buy our product.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Prime Mart AU

Accepted Solution (1)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1168 129 181

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there @prime_martau!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. That is an amazing idea that would definitely entice customers to spend more and help with customer loyalty on your shop. This is also a great way to keep your customer retention rate up as well.

Shopify does not have a built-in rewards points system, but not to worry, this is something you can set up in the store through an app. There is a wealth of recommendations in our app store here you can take a look at, but personally I wanted to share with you some of my favorites!

In addition to that I wanted to share with you my go to blog on customer retention strategies called: Customer Retention for Retail: 6 Key Retention Strategies for Your Retail Business to offer you some more ideas on this specific topic.

Also, as Black Friday Cyber Monday is approaching, I believe never is too late to get ready, so here are 12 Essential Tips to Get Your Site and App Ready for Black Friday/Cyber Monday! 

Let me know if you've any more questions, have a great day!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1168 129 181

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there @prime_martau!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. That is an amazing idea that would definitely entice customers to spend more and help with customer loyalty on your shop. This is also a great way to keep your customer retention rate up as well.

Shopify does not have a built-in rewards points system, but not to worry, this is something you can set up in the store through an app. There is a wealth of recommendations in our app store here you can take a look at, but personally I wanted to share with you some of my favorites!

In addition to that I wanted to share with you my go to blog on customer retention strategies called: Customer Retention for Retail: 6 Key Retention Strategies for Your Retail Business to offer you some more ideas on this specific topic.

Also, as Black Friday Cyber Monday is approaching, I believe never is too late to get ready, so here are 12 Essential Tips to Get Your Site and App Ready for Black Friday/Cyber Monday! 

Let me know if you've any more questions, have a great day!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

prime_martau
Excursionist
18 0 6

I see thank you  I will look into it!