Making a payment

Prestige1
2 0 0

Our shoppify account has been shut down because we haven't made a payment. We would like to pay but are unable to get into our account. 

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1492 99 208

Hi there @Prestige1!

In order to pay any outstanding invoice and reactivate your cancelled account, you would just need to log back into your store and add or update your payment details there.

Could you let me know what happens when you log into your store and try to reactivate it?

Any screenshots of what you see there or error messages you can share would really help us to understand this and help out.

I look forward to getting this sorted for you!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Prestige1
2 0 0
Hello I’m Shane Jones and a store owner I am having trouble logging into my
own store which is a nightmare our website has been down now for four days
which is costing the company a lot of money if this is not resolved in the
next 48 hours will be completely have no choice to remove shop at five from
our website and go back to our old format I hope you can help us rectify
this quick as PossMany thanks Shane Jones
0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1492 99 208

Hi there @Prestige1!

Thanks for checking in with us here in the Community to share your concerns.

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to log into your account and that this has been affecting your business.

I'm very happy to troubleshoot this with you here to try to resolve it, but as you mention that time is a factor and this may be an account-related issue, you may be best served by reaching out for account support via our Help Centre here

If you'd prefer to proceed here directly, while I can't access or discuss your account with you we can check out a few things to see what might be happening.

Can you let me know what happens when you try to log into your store exactly, are there are error messages on the screen you can share with me here?

You mentioned you had trouble with logging in currently, is there anything amiss with your online store website or has this been up and accessible for the public okay?

In any case, I look forward to getting this investigated for you!

Regards,

Don

0 Likes
StooplerEric
1 0 0

I have problem making payment too when signing in. Not sure what is the problem. It keeps jumping out of the payment page without any reason. Is it because of my country is restricted for purchasing? Or should I connect to a VPN before purchase? Please help ya because I am a small businessman that relies on selling the product Dentitox. It would be great if anyone can help me out for the payment problem. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1492 99 208

Hi there @StooplerEric!

Something I'd definitely recommend if you're having trouble with accessing or filling out any forms online is to ensure you're using an updated, supported browser.

If you've confirmed this I would then ensure you clear out the cache on the browser you've been using to rule that out as a contributing factor.

In terms of using VPNs, we would generally advise against using one when trying to troubleshoot issues such as this.

Could you let me know a bit more about what happens when you try to log in or update your details after checking the above steps?

I look forward to getting this checked out with you in any case!

Regards,

Don

0 Likes