Menu button wont work on mobile for specific custom made product templates

aqueeb
6 0 0

Hi. The hamburger navigation menu on mobile isn't working for me for specific product templates I made. It is working for some other product templates I made. Can somebody help resolve?

Here's is my site. www.theknitklub.com password is friends. It is not working for products under KITS.

Replies 5 (5)

aqueeb
6 0 0

Adding to this, The search button wont work as well for this specific product template

Dbuglabpvtltd
Shopify Partner
705 75 113

Hi @aqueeb 
can  you please share store frontend password?

banned
aqueeb
6 0 0

friends

Dbuglabpvtltd
Shopify Partner
705 75 113

Hi @aqueeb 
this is the Default JS issue.
You have to do this custom.
for this you can hire a shopify developer.

I can help you for this, please contact me.

banned

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

If you go through developer tools (F12) there is an error in the console for the style-me-beanie aka collections/knitting-kits/products/pondi-top but not on the yarn balls collections/yarn-balls/products/cool-soft-cotton

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'available')

Which is coming from the products store availability area of code due the variant data being inaccessible. This could be due to syntax errors, ommiting important html or snippets that contain supporting javascript|JSON. 

If you do not know how to debug JS you will need to try and compare the different templates to try and spot differences that could be the root cause. 

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org