Merchant ID

AyCee
4 0 0

Hello

I am looking for my Merchant ID and Secret Key. To fill out payment details.

Look forward to your response. Soon.

Thanks

0 Likes
Rein
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
69 6 4

Hi @AyCee 

Rein here from Shopify. Can I ask what payment details specifically require your Merchant ID? If it is Shopify payments you do not need to provide it. 

That being said, if you are looking for it, you would need to reach on out to our support team through our help centre here. This will allow us to authenticate your details in order to provide you with your Merchant ID. 

In terms of your Secret Key, I am not sure what this pertains to, it is likely something we do not have access to, however feel free to either specify here or let our support team know when you are chatting with them and they can guide you to finding it. 

Thanks, Rein

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AyCee
4 0 0

Still having problem with my payment type, eventhough have installed CashEnvoy while Paypal isn't going through. It just bounces back

0 Likes
Rein
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
69 6 4

Thanks for following up @AyCee.

As I understand it you have gotten your Merchant ID however you are unable to finish the setup of CashEnvoy. Have you reached out to their support to see if they are able to assist? 

In terms of PayPal you mentioned it was bouncing back, can you please give me some more information on that please? Thanks! 

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AyCee
4 0 0
Hello

Thanks for your response. Yes have sent a mail to Cash Envoy. Awaiting response.
I will confirm about PayPal. It seems it is ok. But will double check.

Regards
0 Likes