FROM CACHE - en_header

Merge products from Oberlo or Dsers

CZarB
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi everyone !

I have a question : I have some products that I have imported from Oberlo and Dsers that are similar (just different variants) but which where separated. Is there a way to merge these two products ?

Thank you !

PS : IDK if it helps but I use venture theme 😉

Reply 1 (1)
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
259 9 49

Hi @CZarB! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Have you tried looking for the other variant on each platform so you can just import it from one platform? You can try searching both variants on Oberlo so you can import it once - you can do the same for Dsers.

That being said, are Oberlo and Dsers your only options for dropshipping apps installed to your Shopify store? I'm not sure how the import process works on both but on Spocket, all the variants of an item are already made available when you search for a particular product and view its details.

Sample product with all variants available upon viewingSample product with all variants available upon viewing

Furthermore, the import product process can be done in a few clicks as well with Spocket.

If you're interested in expanding your options, I'd like to invite you to check Spocket out by visiting the official website. It's also a dropshipping app that increases your earning potential as you're given access to products from thousands of suppliers from the EU and the US - besides product quality, you're also given access to one of the fastest, most efficient, and most reliable shipping times.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png