Meta pixel not working although everything seems fine

Meta pixel not working although everything seems fine

zlati84
Excursionist
33 0 9

Hello people,

My web store is www.bear-tees.com. My meta pixel is not showing any activity, hence my fb ads are having awful delivery. I found out by chance. A friend of mine told me that my pixel is not showing any activity. 

When I go to Test Events  and enter my website it shows no events eventhough i am browsing the site, adding to cart and so on. When I use the Meta Pixel Helper extension, it says no pixel found on bear-tees.com.

I disconnected the facebook and insta channel and did everything from scratch several times. Then i connected the pixel in the meta business account and same story. I talked with META, they say everything seems ok.

Finally I talked with Shopify and they asked if i did some coding to my theme because when they previewed from another theme everything seemed ok. Yes i did some coding to center some titles which I found on forums, but when I try Meta Pixel Helper from another theme it still says no pixel found. 

Anyway I tried to remove all the coding i did but still pixel shows no activity. I tried adding a brand new pixel, but again it says no activity...

Please people I am desperate! Please help me out! I will give you access to shopify and meta business if needed. 

Thank you and God Bless!

Zlati

Replies 2 (2)

rafa_flama
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hello!

It looks fine to me (see attached file). Have you tried disabling Ads blockers in the browser?

Cheers,

Rafa

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 12.12.35.png

ASHyN
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Zlati,

Thanks for sharing, same problem here. I spent the past 3 days figuring out and I did every single step you have done before. Did you find any solution for this issue?