Missing header texts In Mobile View

JJ_Clarissa
Tourist
27 0 3

Hello! I'd like to ask for some help regarding my hero header texts in Mobile View.
The desktop view is perfect but when I open it on mobile, the header texts are not visible anymore.

What I see on mobile:  

Mobile.jpg

I'm not well-versed in coding, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! 🙏

Preview link: https://xqgwaxvgj25fso19-47577071774.shopifypreview.com

Replies 11 (11)

Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 63

On my side, I can see the header text on mobile, but it just comes below the image.

Were you able to fix the problem?

banned
JJ_Clarissa
Tourist
27 0 3

Hello @Zqdo, I also finally saw the header text yesterday, but I just checked it now, it's missing again. 

And yes, it's perfect to have them below the image. Just need a little help with regard to the header texts please.  🙏

Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 63

Can you send a new preview link to view the website? The previous link has expired. Thanks.

banned
JJ_Clarissa
Tourist
27 0 3
Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 63

It seems that the header text is bad working. Let me know. Thanks.

banned
JJ_Clarissa
Tourist
27 0 3

@Zqdo Do you mean it's back working? 

I still cannot see it on my end. Here's an updated preview link.

Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 63

Sorry for the late response once again, but it seems the preview link is still broken. Let me know if you still need help.

banned
JJ_Clarissa
Tourist
27 0 3

Sorry, the link previews within 2 days only. Here's a new preview link for you.

Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 63

Thanks. Are you still having the issue? On my side, everything looks good.

banned
JJ_Clarissa
Tourist
27 0 3

Hello @Zqdo Do you notice the header text? I don't see anything on my end, and when I open it on another mobile device, it's also not visible.

Screenshot_20230609_133840_Chrome.jpg 

Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 63

Hi @JJ_Clarissa , I may have to see the code of your website to see if there is an issue, as everything seems to look ok on my end, both on my laptop and phone.

Can you send me a message via the details in my signature, so that I can take a look at your theme and assist you? Thanks.

banned