Solved

Why isn't my mobile drop down menu working with Mega-Menu App?

Chally
Tourist
8 2 3

Hello!

I am using the Mega-Menu App and it works REALLY nicely - however the drop down menu on mobile isn't working. I've done some research but I'm too chicken to actually implement changes. 

May someone please help me?

Thank you 

Accepted Solutions (3)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Chally

This is Rae from the Shopify team. Thanks for reaching out about the menu on your mobile site. 

Are you using a mega menu app downloaded from the Shopify App Store, like what's listed here? If so, I recommend reaching out to the app developers directly to discuss how to fix the menu on the mobile version of your site. Since they built and developed the app you're using, they're the best people to help further with this query. You can contact these developers by following the steps listed here

However, if you didn't download this app from the Shopify App Store, and instead you're using a custom app, or an app downloaded from a third-party platform, I suggest reaching out to the developer, or the platform, where you downloaded the app from directly. They should be able to help you out with some next steps! 

Please keep me posted on how this goes, and if you need any further assistance. 

Talk soon! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Chally
Tourist
8 2 3

Hi Rae!

Thanks so much for your assistance! I contacted the developer directly and the issue has been resolved 😁

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @Chally

Thanks for following up on this. I'm so glad to hear you were able to resolve this with the app developer!

Are you building a brand new store, or are you making changes to an existing store? I'd love to hear more about what you're currently working on, and continue lending a hand if you need any more help. 

Replies 4 (4)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @Chally

This is Rae from the Shopify team. Thanks for reaching out about the menu on your mobile site. 

Are you using a mega menu app downloaded from the Shopify App Store, like what's listed here? If so, I recommend reaching out to the app developers directly to discuss how to fix the menu on the mobile version of your site. Since they built and developed the app you're using, they're the best people to help further with this query. You can contact these developers by following the steps listed here

However, if you didn't download this app from the Shopify App Store, and instead you're using a custom app, or an app downloaded from a third-party platform, I suggest reaching out to the developer, or the platform, where you downloaded the app from directly. They should be able to help you out with some next steps! 

Please keep me posted on how this goes, and if you need any further assistance. 

Talk soon! 

Chally
Tourist
8 2 3

Hi Rae!

Thanks so much for your assistance! I contacted the developer directly and the issue has been resolved 😁

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @Chally

Thanks for following up on this. I'm so glad to hear you were able to resolve this with the app developer!

Are you building a brand new store, or are you making changes to an existing store? I'd love to hear more about what you're currently working on, and continue lending a hand if you need any more help. 

Sebass121
4 0 0

I am having the same problem! Any guidance would be great!