Is making money on Shopify after 3 months possible?

Florin97
5 0 0

hello everyone my name is florin and i have been a shopify user for almost 3 months i have invested 200 pounds in this application and now after 3 months when i want to make money it doesn't let me. I gave a message to the customer service and I explained to them. I explained that I have to make a new account. money in this platform. 

Replies 6 (6)

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

Hi, @!

I'd like to gather context here so I can provide you with the best solution possible.

Are you having trouble creating a new account? Or are you having trouble with sales for your store?

Once I hear back from you, we can continue looking into this together!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Florin97
5 0 0

Screenshot_20211124-131538_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20211124-131550_WhatsApp.jpg

Florin97
5 0 0

I have problems with withdrawing money, I can't withdraw money. 

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

Thank you for providing the screenshots.

Are you referring to your Shopify Payouts? Is there any error messages appearing on your Shopify admin?

Is this issue with our Shopify platform?

Florin97
5 0 0

Yes,I want to withdraw money from my account and I can't receive rejects, the people from customer service told me that it is a cyber virus and that I have to wait until December 18 but I'm tired of waiting, because I've been waiting for 2 months to make money and the people from shopify have been lying to me for two months. 

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

It looks like you may be referring to a Shopify Expert here as the texts in your screenshot above wouldn't be from our Shopify system. If you have been dealing with a Shopify Expert in regards to a specific functionality on your store, you can put through a complaint to our Shopify Support Team.

We value your feedback, and will need our team to look further into this situation for you. If you can head to our Shopify Support section and our advisors will be able to escalate this through to the appropriate team immediately.

If this isn't an issue with a Shopify expert, could you please confirm if you are referring to perhaps, an issue with Shopify Payments?