Multi-Currency checkout

KiwiNZ
1 0 2

Hey guys.  I really need help.  We would love to enable multi-currency checkout in our store.  Currently, we are using Stripe as our payment provider.  We would love to use Shopify payments, but because we sell hair extensions, which is not supported by Shopify, Shopify has disabled Shopify payments on our store, forcing us to use Stripe.  

Can anyone help me with an app we can install to checkout in multiple currencies using Stripe?  Most of our traffic on our store is actually coming from the UK and we are losing out on so many sales

Help will be appreciated

Replies 16 (16)
dfghjklkjh
1 0 0

did you find any solutions ??? i need help here bro

Uros-Uros
Excursionist
14 1 3

Nope. Single currency it is unless you have access to shopify payments

Elizabeth01
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi! So you're using Stripe but it still doesn't allow you to checkout with different currencies? I was considering using Stripe since my country isn't supported for Shopify Payments

sballesteros
1 0 0

Similar issue here, we are planning to use Stripe has Shopify Payment is currently not supported in France. 
Does someone know if Shopify + Stripe allows to checkout with different currencies (so having the selected currency persist all the way from product page to checkout)?

Thanks!

Uros-Uros
Excursionist
14 1 3

Stripe + Shopify doesn't allow multi currency checkouts. Checkouts can only be in 1 currency

Elizabeth01
Tourist
5 0 1

I'm not sure if it worked, but we did try Stripe for about 2 months and had a lot of trouble with chargebacks! If you decide to use it just make sure you have their Radar service as well, and beware of any suspicious order in case you need to cancel the order and refund it before you get a chargeback.

Uros-Uros
Excursionist
14 1 3

We didn't have any problems with chargebacks while using Stripe.