Multiple brands on one site.

sunny101
1 0 0

I’m wondering how I can create a website that allows me to display two brands. I want to have an option on the site that will take customers to the other brands pages. I want it similar to Kyliecosmetics.com. I like how the top of her site is broken up by the different brands. How do I go about achieving this? 

Replies 2 (2)
OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
280 64 83

Hi there,
Jack from OpenThinking here!

You can create different pages for the different brands. It's pretty simple if your theme is ready for OS2.0.

All you've to do is to create 2 pages. Brand 1 & Brand 2.

- For Brand 1 you set up a "homepage like layout" on this page using OS2.0 sections (e.g. banners, featured collections etc.).

- On page 2 for Brand 2 you do the same with Brand 2 specific content.

Links:

Create page
+ OS2.0 info

let me know if this works for your. If yes; accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thank you.

⚡️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
⚡️ Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]
Ryder
Shopify Staff
446 55 86

Hey, @sunny101!

For what you're looking to achieve, the best option would likely be hiring an Expert as they'll be able to customize your theme to brand it the way you'd like. If your main concern is primarily the menu items, you could alternatively look into a 'mega menu' app that will allow you to create multiple collections under multiple brands, and then have collections that drop-down into the brand collection.

What sort of business are you running that requires separate brands from within the same shop? I ask this because if it's a new shop, it may not be the best for your business's growth to start with multiple brands. I recommend checking out this great guide on steps that will allow you to build a strong foundation for your new business.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog