My domain and SSL

Mvictorio87
2 0 0

I have already renewed my domain but it is saying it is due Oct 15,2021. My domain also has been showing “setup in progress” for about a week now. I have been trying to figure it out but no luck. When I type my web address the site does not pop up instead other search items. Is there anyone I could actually speak to about this? I’m supposed to relaunching my store Wednesday but at this point it’s not looking to good. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!!! 

Replies 3 (3)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
830 197 247
Open this link in Chrome Incognito mode. You should be able to get in contact with Chat support.
https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat
- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Nia
Shopify Staff
173 15 24

Hi, @!

Is this a Shopify - bought domain?

If it is, you will need to contact our Shopify Support team so they can take a look into your store internally. There may be a setting we need to manually update for your store internal, if not, it is still better for our team to take a look at your domain settings! Let me know if you have any issues trying to contact support!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Mvictorio87
2 0 0
Yes it is a Shopify domain. I still have no received a verification email.