My Domain was expired and I renewed it, but it's still not working. Help!

QCD
Excursionist
16 0 1

3My URL---->> www.quiqcartdeals.com or quiqcartdeals.com STILL ISN'T WORKING after renewing it. Once I switch to this URL either my page doesn't load or it keeps reloading on repeat by itself, and displays an error message "SSL UNAVAILABLE

I asked for Shopify Support but the experts couldn't fix it, they simply asked me to contact cloudflare which I know nothing about. Well Cloudflare never responds back even after I created a new account.

Please help as this is hurting my business.

spoke to another shopify expert who advised me to remove and re-add the subdomain. Unfortunately this didn't fix the issue, it keeps reloading.

QCD_0-1636376273322.png

Replies 3 (3)

QCD
Excursionist
16 0 1

20211107_061214.gif

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@QCD 

The domain appears to be set up correctly, so the SSL should apply. However; if it doesn't then Shopify Support can reprovision the certificates as that should fix the issue. As the domain is a Shopify managed domain, our Technical Support should be able to provide further support if the SSL does not apply after reprovisioning the certificates. 

That said, I'm not experiencing the reload that you're seeing. Is this happening only on mobile or desktop as well? Did this issue first start when the SSL was placed in pending mode or before? 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

QCD
Excursionist
16 0 1

Thank you for your reply Trevor. The reload only happens when I connect www.quiqcartdeals.com

Right now www.guayakickz.com is currently connected that’s why it’s not reloading.