My Paypal Express checkout isn't showing up on my first page of checkout

VuongTuanAnh
Explorer
50 0 16

Hi everyone. As I check, the Paypal Express checkout is only available on the cart page, not showing on the first page of checkout.

I'm using the Brooklyn theme and have checked some other websites using this theme as well. They have both Express Checkout on Cart Page and the first page of checkout.

Examples: https://dchubonline.com/

https://2guysbeardco.com/

VuongTuanAnh_1-1632226165717.png

VuongTuanAnh_2-1632226195753.png

My website: Here. The Express checkout is only available on Cart Page. Can anyone have a look at it in your view, I'm afraid my cookies problem or something. What I should do to make it available on the checkout page?

VuongTuanAnh_3-1632226237023.png

VuongTuanAnh_4-1632226285458.png

Thanks for your help.

Replies 3 (3)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@VuongTuanAnh 

In most cases, it would be one or the other. If the button(s) appear on the cart page, then they would not appear on the first page of the checkout. As you're using a Shopify free theme and if you're on a paid plan, then I would recommend contacting Shopify Support as they can escalate this request to our Themes team who can assist with making the changes. 

You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

VuongTuanAnh
Explorer
50 0 16

Thank you @Trevor, help center shows me to ask my question here. I thought this is the place for Shopify moderators and other users to support each other, isn't it? As you said, the express checkout only shows in one place, so what happen with those websites I posted above, they have both with the same theme

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@VuongTuanAnh 

Could you please tell me what you are searching for when accessing the help centre? I can help ensure you're able to access the support options to have this escalated to our Themes team. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog