My price on my desktop of my store is different or keeps changing on moblie

Babygeniusgang
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Everyone :)

I have a question to ask. I am kindly looking for an answer. I hope someone can help me?

My prices for my products on desktop are normal and the way they are suppose to be but on the mobile version of my store the prices are different. Does anyone know why that is and how to fix it? Please and Thank you. 

Replies 5 (5)
SWSolutions
Trailblazer
200 27 52

Could you share your shop URL?

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: silencewebsolutions@gmail.com
stivemorgan
5 0 0

Hi there. It is a very strange situation. I would like to see it as well to avoid it in future with my website. Thanks

Babygeniusgang
Tourist
8 0 1

here are photo of the store on mobile and desktop.  The website is Babygeniusgang.com 

as you can see in the photos. The prices are different which i didn't change. 

IMG_0277.jpgIMG_0278.jpg

Kinetistry
1 0 0

I just ran into this same thing. On my Laptop everything was USA priced, on my phone it was showing Canada and more money, i found the problem, simple really..at the bottom of my pages it says country/region because I am offering to ship to more than the US, so you have to drop down menu which country/region you want your order shipped to. I changed that to US and it matched my laptop..duh...Figured I would help someone else out.

Shoutafrika
1 0 0

Hi all.

I was facing the same problem.  Thanks to you!  I just followed your instructions and it was solved.