Solved

my question is regarding theme customization in basic plan.

9b
Tourist
12 0 0

I recently purchase the stater plan for my store. but theme customization does not allow in that. so now i want to upgrade the plan to shopify 'basic plan'. so, I want to know that.

1) Is the theme customization being available in basic plan?
2) shopify free theme 'Dawn' is available to use in basic plan?
 3) can I upload the theme zip?

Accepted Solutions (3)

kaiyaa
Excursionist
196 13 19

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @9b 

yes, you have to upgrade basic plan. In this all feature will available customization, themes and all.

3) can I upload the theme zip
If theme is paid you need buy and then add it.

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated. And if this solves the problem, please Mark it as Solution!

Was I helpful? Buy me a coffee
For fast response Message me
Need Help Message me

View solution in original post

kaiyaa
Excursionist
196 13 19

Yes you can use it.

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated. And if this solves the problem, please Mark it as Solution!

Need Help Message me

kaiyaa
Excursionist
196 13 19

Yes both feature are available in this.

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated

Need Help Message me

Replies 6 (6)

kaiyaa
Excursionist
196 13 19

Hello @9b 

yes, you have to upgrade basic plan. In this all feature will available customization, themes and all.

3) can I upload the theme zip
If theme is paid you need buy and then add it.

Need Help Message me
9b
Tourist
12 0 0

after purchase of  basic plan I want to use free theme - https://themes.shopify.com/themes/dawn/styles/default?price%5B%5D=free&surface_inter_position=1&surf... , from shopify theme store . so is it available to use and customize using shopify theme editor in basic plan of shopify?

kaiyaa
Excursionist
196 13 19

Yes you can use it.

Need Help Message me
9b
Tourist
12 0 0

1)user login
2)add navigations menu
3)make product collection
4)theme customization

Above all feature or functionality  is available in basic plan? 

kaiyaa
Excursionist
196 13 19

Yes both feature are available in this.

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated

Need Help Message me
9b
Tourist
12 0 0

thank you for your replies..!
will you please help me that how to find out users visited my store from Instagram or how can I get users list who visits my store from Instagram in admin panel in Shopify?