My Shopify store became unavailable after i added a plan

HealthOptics
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello, Today i made a Shopify store after working for 8 hours and when i added my credit card for adding a plan, suddenly the store became unavailable

my ticket number is 29159705

please help me 

my store url: healthoptics.myshopify.com

Replies 6 (6)

Bluesoft_Design
Shopify Expert
83 16 15

Hi @HealthOptics , 

My guess here is that maybe you signed up for Shopify Lite. That plan does not include the online store. This plan is intended for physical storefronts. The cost of this plan is $9/month so if that is what you're paying, that is the plan you are on. If that is the case, you would need to login to the admin section of your store (healthoptics.myshopify.com/admin) and change your plan.

If that's not the case, then you would need to reach out to Shopify directly in order to resolve the issue.

Hope this helps!

David A
Lead Project Manager
Bluesoft Design
Tel: (732) 443-0538 | Email: info@bluesoftdesign.com | Website: www.bluesoftdesign.com
HealthOptics
Visitor
3 0 0

Nah, i picked the recommended plan by Shopify and i contacted the support. they are taking forever and im experiencing very poor service from them. I hope all my hard work doesn't go into vain

Greta
Shopify Staff
1100 118 139

Hi there, @HealthOptics.

I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience. I understand wanting to get this resolved as soon as possible.

I'm unable to authenticate over social media and the Community forums, so I'm unable to look into your account/ticket specifically. However, since you have included a ticket number, you have already done your part in getting in touch with our team and creating a support ticket. From what you're describing, your issue will likely need to be escalated to our specialized support team. You will receive a response from them in 24-72 business hours, so keep an eye on your email for updates.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

HealthOptics
Visitor
3 0 0

I did contacted them but they say they are looking but they are not providing any logical reason of why my store was turned off. I might have to wait forever

Bluesoft_Design
Shopify Expert
83 16 15

Based on what I can see, it looks like its a technical Shopify issue. If thats the case, then its up to the Shopify support team to resolve.

Hope the issue gets resolved soon @HealthOptics 

David A
Lead Project Manager
Bluesoft Design
Tel: (732) 443-0538 | Email: info@bluesoftdesign.com | Website: www.bluesoftdesign.com
Greta
Shopify Staff
1100 118 139

Hi, @HealthOptics.

Thank you for getting back to me, I understand that it can be frustrating to have to wait for a resolution. If your issue has been escalated to a specialized team, you will definitely hear back from them, it may just take longer due to the volume of requests they receive and the additional research it takes to get to the bottom of your issue. If you have any more questions or information you want to provide, you can reply directly to the email with ticket #29159705.

Thank you again for your patience.

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog