Why isn't my Shopify store address updating correctly?

luxx
Visitor
2 0 0

I was changing my address, but it says I can't please help change it figure things out.I cant complete my setup because of my address

Replies 5 (5)

luxx
Visitor
2 0 0

i cant change my address. doesnt want me too please kindly look up for me. i cant complete my set up because in order for me to complete my setup is to first change my address.

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 160

Hey, @luxx!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I understand you're trying to complete your account setup but are running into some troubles with updating an address. I'm happy to help out with the issue you're facing! In order to assist to the fullest, I'll need to know some more information. Could you please reply back here and let me know:

• Where in your account are you trying to update this address? 
  • Are you getting an error message when you try to update it? 
  • If so, could you please send me a screenshot of the error?

Looking forward to hearing back so I can continue to assist!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

7SinnersApparel
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey, I'm fairly new to the service here, but I'd like to think I've been catching on pretty quick. Anyways, I ran into a problem while trying to update my stores address. I keep getting this error that won't allow me to change my address.
I keep getting this error that basically says my address doesnt exist.I keep getting this error that basically says my address doesnt exist.

Rebekahjoy
Visitor
1 0 0

I am experiencing the same issue. It won’t allow me to add my address. It states the same error message.

Fatsquad
5 0 0

Hello friend