My store has no sales

lilithAshen
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi everyone. My store has been in business for almost a month, I was promoting on Instagram, FB and TikTok, there is traffic but no sales, before started my own store, I was selling on Etsy, my products indeed have fans and markets. I tried to use the key words from Esty to promote my products from Shopify, doesn't work well. There are visitors to my store, but no conversion. I am not sure what I should do to improve.

My store: lilithashenwood.com

Reply 1 (1)

Upsellise
Shopify Partner
17 0 2

Hello @lilithAshen ,

Your store looks fantastic, and it seems like you've been successful in inviting your fans to explore your new products. Here are a few suggestions to further enhance the user experience:

1. Add Buttons to Collection Pages: Consider adding buttons to your prominent images at the top, redirecting users to specific collection pages for a more guided navigation experience.

2. Optimize SEO for Shopify: Since you've transitioned from Etsy, I recommend reviewing Shopify's SEO guidelines. While copy-pasting descriptions and product titles is common, Shopify might have specific practices that can enhance your store's visibility.

3. Create a Sense of Urgency with Countdown Timer Bar: Get the Countdown Timer Bar featuring time-limited offers. This adds a sense of urgency or FOMO (Fear-Of-Missing-Out), motivating customers to add products to their carts and buy them, especially when you have a free shipping threshold.

CTB GIF.gif

I hope these suggestions are helpful for your store's success.

Best regards,

Searchanise