My Store is Currently Unavailable

Solved
Messner
4 0 0

My store closed without any notice.

Because I recently received individual high-risk orders?

But mine cancelled all high-risk orders, and I vowed not to do business with scammers.

Please help me restore my store.

0 Likes
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
64 8 15

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Messner!

Thanks for reaching out about this. I completely understand that you'd like this to be resolved right away, so I'll do everything I can here to help and guide you.

Did you perhaps receive any emails sent through to your store's Account Owner's mailbox in regards to your store? If so, the best course of action here is to reply to that email. Your reply will be sent straight through to our internal Support Team, and we'd then be able to continue assisting you via email.

If you didn't receive any emails from our team, what you'll need to do is open up a ticket with our internal Support Team, so that we can take a look into your account from our end. At this stage, we aren't yet able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community Forums. So to continue helping you, we'll need you to visit our Help Centre here, and log in to your account to create a support request with our Support Team. From there, our internal team will be able to continue helping you with your account query.

As you also mentioned that you recently received some high risk orders on your store, I thought I'd highlight a few of our Help Centre documents that will help you investigate these orders:

If you haven't already, it's also a good idea to install an app that will help you filter out potentially-fraudulent orders. We have a Shopify-made app, Fraud Filter, that offers this functionality if you're interested in taking a look at it. Otherwise, feel free to take a look at other third-party fraud filter apps here on our Shopify App store. If you decide to install a third-party app, just remember that that third-party apps are made by developers outside of Shopify. So if you do have any questions about them specifically, I'd recommend getting in touch with the app developers.

Let me know if you have any questions about the information I've laid out above! I'd be happy to help you further.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Messner
4 0 0

My ticket number is 26260734.

Just like the content of the email, he thinks my shop is very risky.
I double-checked Shopify's acceptable use policy, Shopify terms and conditions.

I did not find any violations in my store. My products are normal and there are no violations. My credit card also has enough balance to pay the $29 bill.

I have a lot of orders. Today’s notice has arranged the flight and is ready to be sent to the customer’s delivery address. Now my shop is closed.

I have been seeking customer service help and have been responding to emails from the shopify team, but until now I have not received any response.

Shopify has caused great harm to my property and body and mind.

Please help me, I can submit all the information for review.

Please restore my store.

0.00.png

0 Likes
Messner
4 0 0

Hello kimi 23
I have contacted my ticket number email, but I have not received a response from the shopify risk team for a long time.

0 Likes
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
64 8 15

Thanks for getting back to me, @Messner.

As mentioned previously, the best course of action here is to reply to the original email sent through by our Risk team. If you've already done so, our Risk team will be able to get back to you as soon as they can. The time frame for when our Risk team replies is up to 72 hours during regular business hours, so we thank you for your patience while our Risk team reviews their emails on our end.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes