My Store Is Frozen Since 4th July. Payment Not Going Through.

My Store Is Frozen Since 4th July. Payment Not Going Through.

Anthologie03
Excursionist
21 0 2

Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 12.08.56 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-07-06 at 8.03.48 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-07-06 at 8.03.38 PM.pngHello,

Since July 4th, the payment has been stuck in "processing," resulting in my store being frozen. I need the payment to fail so I can proceed with payment via UPI (Indian). However, it's now July 7th and the issue remains unresolved.

I try to make a new payment, pick a new plan but I get errors like "Cannot process payment". I don't have access to anything. 

The support agents I've contacted have been unable to provide specific assistance and are offering generic responses. There appears to be no dedicated billing support, and there's no option to speak directly with someone who can cancel the payment or provide a manual payment link.

Not sure what to do. 

Replies 4 (4)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4412 1006 1657

Hi @Anthologie03 

This is Richard at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app.

This situation sounds frustrating! Here are some steps you can try to get your store unfrozen and accept payments via UPI:

1. Contact Again and Emphasize the Urgency:

• Call support again and explain the issue has been ongoing since July 4th, causing significant disruption. Be polite but firm about the urgency.
  • Ask to be escalated to a supervisor or someone who can take specific action.

2. Gather Information:

• When contacting support, note down the reference number or ticket ID for your case.
  • Ask for the specific reason the payment is stuck and why you can't process a new one.

3. Explore Alternative Contact Methods:

• Check the platform or service you're using for alternative support options. Look for a live chat feature, email address for billing support, or social media channels where you can reach them directly.

4. Mention Chargeback as a Last Resort:

• If all else fails, politely inform support that you may have to initiate a chargeback if the issue isn't resolved soon.

5. Consider Documentation:

• Keep a record of all communication with support, including dates, times, and reference numbers. This will be helpful if you need to escalate the issue further.

Hoping my solution helps you solve your problem.

Best regards,

Richard | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Anthologie03
Excursionist
21 0 2

Hi,

nothing is working. 

I have opened a ticket and spoken to different agents. They assure they have escalated the matter and billing is looking into it. But I am still stuck.

I have posted on twitter, and reached out to someone senior in Shopify India but nothing. 

Jahanzaibrao
Visitor
1 0 0

Yeah their support is pretty useless

Siddhant
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Anthologie03, 

I am facing the same issue since the past 5 days. Have reconnected my Card + UPI Id, but just shows payment cannot be processed. Have tried to contact them several times, but no response or concrete support to resolve the matter. 

It is sad that Shopify has no direct customer support for normal plans, we end up paying thousands of rupees each year for our store. 

Even my store has been shut since 5 days, sales loss + no concrete reply about what shall we do next ignorer to get the store running again.