my store is locked but still has access and sales!

Solved
jose_abdal
2 0 0

it's been 1 week since my panel has the following message:

"Oops, something went wrong.

What happened?
This store is unavailable: "

I've cleared cache and switched browsers nothing resolves, I have several tickets open with the safe & trusty team

they say they sent me an email and it may be in the trash or in the spam but it is not, this is the only thing they can tell me in 7 days of trouble ..

I want to know if shopify will bear the costs of the process if I suffer any allegations of fraud .. probably not ..

I just wanted a verdict to know if I start setting up my store in the woocomerce or if this problem will be solved

the ticket they send me to answer is: ticket reference: b51e74eb-f29e-4c4c-96ee-bcdf39fcb3ab.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Hank
Shopify Staff
1094 128 173

This is an accepted solution.

The only other thing I can advise is to reach out to the live support team to see if there is an issue with the email being sent to you. They may be able to query with the specific team, although as mentioned they will not be able to advise of any updates regarding your case.

You can reach the live teams by logging into your store via the Help Center. Once logged in via that link, search for a topic that will try to narrow down the list of possible issues. When this list populates, it will also show you how you can continue to get to the live teams below. In there you will see the live chat and email teams, as well as a callback service if wait times allow. 

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
Hank
Shopify Staff
1094 128 173

Hi, @jose_abdal,

Hank here from Shopify.

It looks like you have an open email ticket with the safe and trusty team under ticket reference #b51e74eb-f29e-4c4c-96ee-bcdf39fcb3ab. That would be the most direct way to contact this team, as it looks like there may be a reason why the admin is not responding to you.

You will notice that the team may ask for additional information. My advice would be to submit whatever information is required, and that way the team will be able to further assist you with whatever the issue is that caused your store to disable access to it.

The support agents here, on social media, or on our live chat/phone service would not have the same level of access to your account as the accounts team would, so they are the best people to chat with regarding your account. As you already have that open ticket (the one you shared above), you can ask all of your questions via that email, and the team will respond to this once they review your case.

Thank you for your patience with this.

Hank

jose_abdal
2 0 0

friend, they don’t answer me, just say that they’ll send an email X with some information and nothing ever arrives

Hank
Shopify Staff
1094 128 173

This is an accepted solution.

The only other thing I can advise is to reach out to the live support team to see if there is an issue with the email being sent to you. They may be able to query with the specific team, although as mentioned they will not be able to advise of any updates regarding your case.

You can reach the live teams by logging into your store via the Help Center. Once logged in via that link, search for a topic that will try to narrow down the list of possible issues. When this list populates, it will also show you how you can continue to get to the live teams below. In there you will see the live chat and email teams, as well as a callback service if wait times allow. 

View solution in original post

Brian_Bahr
2 0 0

We are having the same problem. They say they sent an email but don't rememeber seeing one and if it said something along the lines of "your shopify store will be locked..." it would have been regarded as spam as important notices have always appeard on our dashboard. Can't find the email, even after searching the ticket number they gave me. Support can't provide any information or even tell me why it's locked, we are just supposed to wait 24 hours for them to send another email. They also stated there is no way to contact the other team - I just have to wait. While we wait, my team is having to take the day off work and customers can't have orders shipped out on time. So frustrating, and it appears I'm not the only one. Time to look for a new platform to host our store.

Professional quality candle & crafting supplies
Ava
Shopify Staff
1032 69 164

Hey @Brian_Bahr  I’m so sorry to hear about your experience! Is it possible you may be checking the wrong email account for the email? This can often happen if you have more than one email address. To be sure which email is the account holder email, can you go to your admin and go to Settings > Users and Permissions, then click on the store owner name (highlighted in blue) under the store owner section. Here you will be brought to the owner profile where you can see the email address our team would have reached out to you through. Could you check that out and let me know what you see?

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify