Solved

My Store Is Not Visible To Other Customers

VoidX
Visitor
2 0 0

Whenever i tell people to review my store to finalize it they always say that it doesn't work. I am tired of this i don't know how to fix it for everyone. Anyone can help me fix this problem. Here are some images of it. If you wanna check it yourself here is the link www.toyvortex.shopShopify Fix.2.pngShopify fix.png

Accepted Solution (1)

webwondersco
Shopify Partner
833 127 127

This is an accepted solution.

The issue you're facing with your store not being accessible could be due to DNS settings, geo-blocking or IP restrictions, hosting/server issues, CDN configuration, or network/connectivity issues.

Check your DNS settings, review any geo-blocking or IP restrictions, contact your hosting provider, ensure proper CDN configuration, and have UK customers try accessing your store from different devices/networks.

If the issue persists, contact Shopify Support.

Web Wonders | Shopify Partner | Connect here!
- Question answered? Mark as Accepted Solution, reply helpful? Click Like
- Hire me, if you want to design, re-design, develop a store, or make changes to the pre-built store.
- Coffee Tip? 🙂

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

webwondersco
Shopify Partner
833 127 127

This is an accepted solution.

The issue you're facing with your store not being accessible could be due to DNS settings, geo-blocking or IP restrictions, hosting/server issues, CDN configuration, or network/connectivity issues.

Check your DNS settings, review any geo-blocking or IP restrictions, contact your hosting provider, ensure proper CDN configuration, and have UK customers try accessing your store from different devices/networks.

If the issue persists, contact Shopify Support.

- Hire me, if you want to design, re-design, develop a store, or make changes to the pre-built store.
- Coffee Tip? 🙂
VoidX
Visitor
2 0 0

So how do i fix all those?

webwondersco
Shopify Partner
833 127 127

Contact your hosting provider to investigate if there are any server-related issues that could be causing the accessibility problem.

if there is no problem from the hosting provider then I can help you to check your theme code. if any restrictions are there with the location in the code or not.

- Coffee Tip? 🙂

Emily
Shopify Staff
1271 101 186

Hi, @VoidX.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing that screenshot with me. 

I tested your site on my end, and it works perfectly. I have had no trouble accessing it. However, when I went to test your domain's DNS settings, I saw that your subdomain does not point to Shopify, which could be why your customers are having trouble. To point a domain to a Shopify store, you will need an A record pointing to the root domain to 23.227.38.65 and a CNAME record pointing any subdomains to shops.myshopify.com. 

Please let me know if you need further help with inputting these records into your DNS settings. 

Talk soon, 

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

lee57
Visitor
1 0 0

What is a DNS?  Leeann Morris 04/03/1956. Please cancel my account!

victory2
9 0 0

it is your domain name that cause it, come down it is something that can be fix.