My store is showing unavailable for the past 2 weeks

Denaster
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi

For the past 2 weeks my store (unboxdeals.com) is showing unavailable. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 1.14.36 PM.png

This is the error message I'm getting when I try to open the website. My admin page is working properly but not the front page.I tried my everything to make this website to work properly. But no one from shopify technical team is responding to my emails. Still I'm paying there bills without any delay. 

Is there anyone to help me for fixing this issue! My ticket number is 27200761.

Replies 2 (2)
Denaster
Visitor
2 0 0

No It's not because of the subscription issue. I'm paying the bill everymonth. How the subscription will end?

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @Denaster,

Sorry to hear your store isn't available right now. It could be for any number of reasons and I'm not 100% sure which one it is as we aren't able to look into account specifcs via the Community for security and privacy reasons. 

You mentioned that you are already speaking to someone on our support team and have a ticket. If you've reached out then someone will get back to you, they haven't forgotten but that is the correct place for someone on our team to look into this further so it's already in the right hands! If there isn't a reply in the next day or two, please let me know in a reply here! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.