Does non-payment of monthly dues affect my Shopify store's availability?

antkenny512
Visitor
1 0 0

If i can,t pay monthly dues then my store will goes to off or showing coming soon landing page ? kindly experts reply

i,m 49s teatime Predictions 

Reply 1 (1)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1161 129 178

Hey @antkenny512 

Your question is a great one. If you cannot pay your monthly subscription for your Shopify store, then your store will become frozen until your invoice is settled. When visitors reach the storefront, they will see a notice telling them the store is unavailable. They will not see a coming soon landing page. 

If you wanted to know more about how billing works, we have an FAQ page right here you can check out. We hate to see our merchants go and love to help where we can, so I thought I would offer a few suggestions to help you out! To cut down costs, you could switch to our Pause and Build plan this, reduces your monthly cost to just $9/month, and you can keep working on your store. Read more about that at this link here. Just to check, have you considered moving to the annual plan? You would save $36/year on your subscription by choosing the annual Basic Shopify plan. As a free bonus you get Custom calculated rates included which is an additional saving of $240. That's a total savings of $276 if you need the Custom calculated option, so that is always an option too. 

Is this your first store with us - is there anything you'd like to improve or change?

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog