My website went available after i entered my credit card info

Andi6
1 0 0

Hello everybody i really need your help,

After i created a website to sell my product i went to billing in settings and entered my credit card information, after that me website was unavailable.

In the information i think i entered the wrong name of the credit card. Can this be the reason why website went unavailable?

Can somebody please tell me what will happen after this? Will i get my website back? How long will it take? Etc...

0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
415 60 74

@Andi6 

Welcome to the Shopify Community. Sorry to hear you've had some troubles with your account since adding your credit card. The best thing you can do is contact our Support team directly regarding this issue. You can follow this link, login and speak to our Support team directly via live chat, email, or callback request. We're not able to provide account-specific support via the Community at this time, so this is the best way to look into this issue with you, and hopefully get it resolved as soon as possible. 

How is the rest of your store setup going otherwise? We do have a great general checklist for starting a new Shopify store that I recommend following while you get setup. Let us know how everything goes! 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes