Need access to store

2ttickets
1 0 0

I have been trying for 2 weeks to get into my store from my desk top computer. I am able to access through app but not desk top

Replies 2 (2)
Luna
Shopify Staff
311 32 41

Hey, @2ttickets.

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forum. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some troubles accessing your store via your desktop computer. No worries, we can get this sorted out together.

To gather a little bit more information, may I ask for the following information:

• What happens when you try logging in on your desktop? Are you seeing an error message?
  • If so, what does that message say?
  • Which browser are you using (chrome, safari, etc)? 

Since you are able to log in through your mobile, it sounds like this may be a browser-specific issue. For this reason, I recommend:

Please let me know how that goes. In case you are still not able to log in, please include the context mentioned above as well as anything else you think may be helpful in your reply. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you, so that we can continue to work on this together, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Luna
Shopify Staff
311 32 41

Hey, @2ttickets.

Just checking in with you to ensure that we're able to resolve this together. Did my previous response help? Please let me know if you are still facing these setbacks.

Warmly, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog