Solved

Need assistance - Craft Template

olwageo
Visitor
3 1 0

On main menu - I wanted to add another menu. Which I did but now it is a mirror image of another menu and can't seem to 'detach' the 2 menu options under the main menu. It was a battle to just get another menu added to main menu but now I have them names differently but they are the exact same pages. Please could someone guide me to 'detach' them or maybe I created it wrong from the start to add another page under the main menu. 

thank you so much Community as any help with be appreciated. 

Accepted Solution (1)
olwageo
Visitor
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

this was most helpful! It seems that my collections is incorrectly setup and I should start so the linking of the pages is all off. appreciate the guidance indeed! thank you

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
6944 1313 1339

You can select link of each menu when adding to your main menu. You may check this to learn more 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/menus-and-links/editing-menus

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution, - Coffee Tips or Paypal Tips
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

olwageo
Visitor
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

this was most helpful! It seems that my collections is incorrectly setup and I should start so the linking of the pages is all off. appreciate the guidance indeed! thank you