Solved

Need help about Shopify expert marketplace

Ibtissam
Visitor
2 1 0

I am working as a freelancer on other platforms and my services are related to Shopify. I have more than 3 years experience. I need help can anyone please help me to create account on Shopify expert because for now they are not accepting new accounts. Really appreciate your help and tips thankyou so much 

Accepted Solutions (2)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2780 440 566

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ibtissam 

Thank you for expressing your interest in our Shopify Experts Marketplace. I know that being part of that marketplace can be highly beneficial for a developer to become a part of. We are always assessing the availability of services in our marketplace and looking through applications that have been submitted. 

Have you filled out our interest form for the marketplace yet? If not, it can be found in our Help Center here: Selling services through the Shopify Experts Marketplace

While our expansion of the Experts Marketplace has slowed recently, we should see that application process open up again in the near future. In the meantime, I would encourage you to setup your partner account and ensure that you are an active member of our community. We want our partners and experts to showcase excellence and be committed to helping our merchants and other partners learn and grow. 

There is no work around to accessing our expert marketplace other than to be reviewed and accepted by our internal team. Best of luck once the application process opens again. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Ibtissam
Visitor
2 1 0

Okay thankyou so much. Waiting! Love to be a part of Shopify expert marketplace in future.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2780 440 566

Hi @Ibtissam 

Thank you for expressing your interest in our Shopify Experts Marketplace. I know that being part of that marketplace can be highly beneficial for a developer to become a part of. We are always assessing the availability of services in our marketplace and looking through applications that have been submitted. 

Have you filled out our interest form for the marketplace yet? If not, it can be found in our Help Center here: Selling services through the Shopify Experts Marketplace

While our expansion of the Experts Marketplace has slowed recently, we should see that application process open up again in the near future. In the meantime, I would encourage you to setup your partner account and ensure that you are an active member of our community. We want our partners and experts to showcase excellence and be committed to helping our merchants and other partners learn and grow. 

There is no work around to accessing our expert marketplace other than to be reviewed and accepted by our internal team. Best of luck once the application process opens again. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ibtissam
Visitor
2 1 0

Okay thankyou so much. Waiting! Love to be a part of Shopify expert marketplace in future.

solverStaff
Shopify Expert
359 40 69

Hello @Shay 

I need your help with the Shopify experts marketplace. Recently I don't get any new job matching. That is yours issue or only for me. I have checked others' profiles and they don't get a regular review that means every person facing the same issue, right?

Regards

SolverStaff

If my reply helpful then please Like to let me know!
If my answered is right according to your question, Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Facing more issues ? Hire me For Quick Chat: Say hello in WhatsApp : +8801761469797