Need help creating a Code to make a page I created into my Homepage in Essentials

Need help creating a Code to make a page I created into my Homepage in Essentials

javiernyc9-1-7
8 0 0

Greetings,

I created a beautiful page in one of "Shopify's" page editor. I love the page that was created in the editor, I was trying to make it my homepage. Before we created the page that we love, we also purchased the Essentials theme and added it to our page. We would like to create a code or find a way just to switch the homepage that Essentials gave us into the one we created. We were being told that "NORD" developer makes this difficult but its a simple code as we were told by "Shopify" expert.

PAGE THAT I"M TRYING TO MAKE HOME PAGE:

https://baraapparel.com/pages/home-page

Current homepage:

www.baraapparel.com

Thanks

Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 3.30.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-26 at 3.30.30 PM.png

Replies 4 (4)
javiernyc9-1-7
8 0 0

Thank you brother.

our password is

Bara2321

javiernyc9-1-7
8 0 0

If you click the home button on menu bar. it will take you the page the page I would like to be the home page.

javiernyc9-1-7
8 0 0

Yes the page buidling app.

Pagify

javiernyc9-1-7
8 0 0

I think I made the page in the landing pages and not home page.

But i will send my dashboard. It does not give you the option from what I can see.Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 12.54.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-27 at 12.55.14 PM.png