Need help! I have traffic but no sales

BABYCLO
Tourist
8 0 4

I have targeted traffic on my website but nobody even adds products to the cart, as a result I have 0 sales. What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Replies 9 (9)

MirEntLLC2023
5 0 0

Hi @BABYCLO To allow people to provide you more accurate suggestions\advice, could attach your store link? This will allow us to take a closer look at your website and offer more specific suggestions tailored to your products & business.

Shopify Expert
BABYCLO
Tourist
8 0 4

OF course! Here https://www.babyclo.us/

MirEntLLC2023
5 0 0

I put your website to a test yesterday but the result were critical, but it's working at it best now.

You might put your store to excellent position by improving these;

1. H1 length

2. 0 characters (Recommended: 5-70 characters)

3. HTML size is 4.02 MB

Mobile PageSpeed Insights would let visitors lose interest in your store quickly, because it takes forever to load up on mobile devices.

Shopify Expert
BABYCLO
Tourist
8 0 4

Hi! Apologies, I am not an IT and not sure I understand. Can you put it in a simplified language? Where and how I should implement this: 

You might put your store to excellent position by improving these;

1. H1 length

2. 0 characters (Recommended: 5-70 characters)

3. HTML size is 4.02 MB

Thank you so much in advance!

MirEntLLC2023
5 0 0

Hi there
Sure, I’m here to help.
Let's break it down for you so you can better understand it

1. H1 Length
refers to the heading on your web page. It's recommended to keep it between 5 and 70 characters. And like I said yours is left at 0 character, but you can adjust this, you just have to go to your Shopify store theme settings. Then you got to look for the section where you can edit your homepage or individual pages. Locate the main site heading, it will be labeled as H1 and make sure it does falls within the recommended character range.

- Your store HTML Size been 4.02MB
It could be impacting your website mobile loading speed, and as you know these days that’s what most people are using. So, to address this, consider optimizing your products' images, scripts & code. Shopify has built-in features to help with that.

Feel free to reach out if you have more specific details or if you need further assistance with any of the points mentioned above.

Shopify Expert
MirEntLLC2023
5 0 0

Hi @BABYCLO were you able to fix the issues?
And is there anything else you might need help with as well? 

Shopify Expert
BABYCLO
Tourist
8 0 4

I've been trying to figure it out, but wanted to ask you to provide screenshots, maybe or more detailed steps? It sounds like coding part and I am not good at it 😞 

MirEntLLC2023
5 0 0

Can I help you with it instead? 

Shopify Expert

silverlinestudi
Tourist
9 0 2

Could you sent us your website?

High traffic but low or no sales means you don't have a well conversion rate optimized website.

This can range from unprofessional UX, to slow or bothersome checkout process, or you might be confused about general CTR.

For every 200 clicks you should get around one sale.

Regards,

Niels
SilverLine Studio
SEO Agency