Need Help, opening a second store. However, my monthly plan isnt carried over

Solved
MrScott
Tourist
7 1 0

Hello everyone!

Appreciate any incite i can get. As the subject title says. When ever i create a new store, my monthly basic plan isn't carried over. How would one go about making sure every new store has the same monthly plan and not a new one each time? 

Kind regards,

Sam

0 Likes
nasyb
Excursionist
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

You cant use 2 store on same plan

0 Likes
MrScott
Tourist
7 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Cheers Nasyb

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
263 41 40

Hey @MrScott 

@nasyb is correct, however, I thought I might add that you could be eligible for a multi-store discount. The discount can be applied to stores that are exactly the same except for currency or languageI recommend getting in touch with Shopify Support so we can assess your eligibility. You can contact Shopify Support via chat, callback, or email via the Shopify Help CenterThis video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. 

Another option you might like to look at is upgrading to Shopify Plus. Shopify Plus comes with a multi-store feature allowing you to make changes to operations at the organizational level instead of at the individual store level. The cost of the Shopify Plus plan starts from $2000 USD per month and is best suited for business enterprises operating in more than one country. I recommend checking out this guide to learn about the plan's other features. If you're interested in upgrading and would like to chat with someone from Shopify Plus you can fill out an online form by selecting let's talk via this link here.

I hope this helps!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes