Need help to remove extra space in the header on hover, please help.

Janamir
Trailblazer
173 0 58
Reply 1 (1)
Lana
Shopify Staff
328 39 42

Hello @Janamir!

If you're using one of our free Shopify themes, then our themes team might be able to take a look at this for you and even help you achieve this through your design time. Just to confirm, you would like for bottom of that space to be brought up to the word COLLECTIVE?

If you're not using a free theme, you may need to contact your theme developer directly to see if they can help you do this, or as an alternative you could also look into Shopify Experts. Experts are free lancers that charge their rates based on the work that they do on your store, and they are able to help with third party themes/coding related questions. 

On a side note, since you linked your store here I was able to have a quick look around. You are doing some great work here! I have noticed that on the homepage most of your sections still have placeholder text - make sure you thoroughly review all of this before launch and add your own text in the Theme editor when working on your sections so that customers are presented with a finished and professional looking store. For some more help with customising sections, see our help doc on the topic here.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog