Need help with a Shop Special 8 for $24 on a certain collection

aosttg
Excursionist
16 0 5

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to include this shop promotion—8 for $24 on individual greeting cards—into my store.  The only issue is that we provide a box of 8 cards that is not part of the deal as an additional choice for our customers.

Is it possible to have the individual cards discounted automatically but not the box of 8 cards?

Store Link: The Tiny Greenhouse

Reply 1 (1)

Skye
Shopify Staff
1070 97 194

Hi, @aosttg 

Thanks for posting to the Community Forums!

You can create a discount that excludes the box of cards! When creating your discount you can limit it to certain products, or certain collections. For this situation, you will use the Buy X Get Y discount. If all the cards are the same price you will just need to do the math on what percentage or dollar amount to give off.

In the meantime, I had a look at your store and it's beautiful! You've done a great job. I do have a few small suggestions though!

1. Add a Favicon:  A favicon is a small icon you see next to your browser tabs. They are generally a business logo and are a quick way to add branding to your store. 
  2. Next, I noticed your logo is a tad blurry. I recommend uploading an image that is as close to 20 megapixels/20 megabytes as possible and is in the PNG file format. 
  3. Finally, there is not much room between your green footer and your main landing page. I recommend adding a bit more space here. 

That's it! I hope that helps. If you have any more questions please let me know.

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog