Can we add variant type to variant image in Shopify?

dodo2121
Visitor
2 0 0

how we can add the variant type to the variant image 21-07-46610-98492

Replies 3 (3)

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1666 108 217

Hi, @dodo2121.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Shopify's image editor allows you to crop or resize an image as well as draw on it, though it doesn't have a text feature. To add text to an image, I recommend using an image editing software like Canva. We have a handful of free and paid options suggested here on the Shopify blog: The Top 16 Paid and Free Photo Editors Online in 2021.

Are you thinking about customizing the product title and description as well? If you are importing products from a supplier, it's important to edit these pieces of information both so that they make more sense for your brand and customers, as well as to stand out from other stores that might be selling the same or similar products. Here are a couple resources I think might be helpful to you in developing a unique online store:

Is your store specifically for home decor products, or are you selling a wider variety of items?

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dodo2121
Visitor
2 0 0

look at the image the variant type is "gold" written in the right upper corner of the image 
i mad it manually by image editor

now i need to do it in auto way to all of my products and all of variants 

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1666 108 217

Thanks for clarifying that! To add text to images in bulk, you can use one of the apps listed here, like Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO. These tools integrate directly with your Shopify admin and not only allow you to add text to the images, but can also help you achieve consistency by resizing images, and can even add details like alt text to improve search engine optimization.

Please keep in mind that if you need help with third-party apps, it's best to reach out to the developer directly. You'll find their contact information on their app listing's page, and can also contact developers for any apps you have installed under Apps > Get support in the admin.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog