Hello! I have an existing website, and have just finished getting it up on Amazon. I would like to promote my items here as well, but dont know where to begin. I seen the "Hire A Partner" tab but im note sure which partner to hire. im all ears for guidance. Thanks for any help!
I hope that helps! In the meantime, feel free to share your store with me so I can take a look and provide any feedback I may come across.
Skye | Social Care @ Shopify - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
I've been a Shopify partner for 10+ years but have also been a Shopify store owner for 7, here are some tips:
• When hiring people, ask for case studies and recommendations from past clients. Case studies are key, especially in marketing.
• For marketing help, ask them to propose a strategy that will give a good chance of a positive ROI on your store.
• Set up Google Shopping / Google Ads. This is the quickest way to get some targeted traffic and test whether people like your product / offer.
• Find advertising networks to get on where the app / service handles the ads for you, and only charges a commission on conversions. See Tip #1 on my Shopify Automation Tips guide here for an example and explanation.
• Don't get locked into long contracts or big projects. Hire someone for 1 specific project, or for 1 month, whichever makes sense for the kind of work being done. Pause after that experiment, then analyze the data and decide whether the ROI is worth it to continue. If it's a positive ROI, continue indefinitely. If it's not, determine whether more time is needed or it's just not worth it.
• Always be experimenting with new marketing tacts and strategies. Subscribe to Shopify podcasts and newsletters to get tips.