New Collection Filters not working on /collection/all page

madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi everybody,

I have a store where the new collection Filters not working on /collection/all page, on /collection/slug-collection is working. Interesting that yesterday worked, and today stopped to works. In navigation Filters setup correctly, in settings is enabled. So i dont know what happened, why stopped to work.

Best,

Hunor

@madarashunor 

Sorry, you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Buy me a coffee ☕ Donate Us
0 Likes
Hello,

Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Here is the https://clubfinders.myshopify.com/collections/all where not works.  And here works: https://clubfinders.myshopify.com/collections/clubs.

THanks Guys

0 Likes

Password Please!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

theask

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
276 43 42

Hey, @madarashunor 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting, and a very warm welcome to the Community!

Because the collection filters were working yesterday, and you haven't made any further changes, I suspect you might need to clear your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes, our browsers can hold onto old information causing issues like this to arise. Check out this page to learn how to clear your browser's cache and cookies. If the filters are still not working after clearing your browser, please let me know here along with the name of the theme you are using.

Your store is coming along really well! I recommend checking out this blog to help with homepage design. Not only does your homepage serve as an introduction to your brand but it also helps new and existing customers navigate your business to find what they need. With this blog, you'll learn what to include on the front page of your website to really make the most impact.

I hope this helps!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

unfortunately i didn't change any change and update... the collection.filters object is empty on /collection/all.. so i don't realy make sense why isnt working. i will try maybe with this theme on another store. any another ideas?

0 Likes
madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

Cleared the cache. I tried all things. I tried with the clean new dawn theme. Wont worked... Maybe isn't a shopify core bug?

0 Likes
madarashunor
Tourist
7 0 1

any ideas why isn't working? Please help

0 Likes