New Live View 2021

KatieKoo
Tourist
6 0 12

The new 'Dark' view is terrific. I was a massive critic of when it was changed last year. Hats off to whoever came up with this....it looks great. 

Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 17.01.59.png

Replies 38 (38)
KatieKoo
Tourist
6 0 12

Even the globe view looks good. 

Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 17.09.20.png

noristudio
1 0 3

I don't like it either. It takes time to load and it looks messy. 

BradSCJB
Explorer
70 0 121

So what changes were made?

BradSCJB
Explorer
70 0 121

So I just got the updated live view.

Much better than the update last year. MUCH MUCH better.

But I am scratching my head. Why...WHY are you guys doing this right before the biggest sale weekend of the year (BFCM)?!?! You guys should have launched this weeks ago to let everyone get their feet wet with it. Not just cram it down our throats right before BFCM. Last year was a TOTAL dumpster fire. I figured you guys would have learned from that.

BradSCJB
Explorer
70 0 121

Here is some feedback....make the stats panel on the right so you don't have to scroll it. I don't have a 300 inch monitor. Even on the full screen mode with my resolution set to 1920x1080, I have to scroll to see all the stats. Maybe make it responsive to whatever resolution is being displayed? Just a thought.

Tumilu
Excursionist
27 1 36

This update makes me unhappy.

I still cannot view my own country on zoom and am forced to see half the Europe (and my international sales are like 5% of revenue), so that makes the map completely irrelevant.

And most importantly.. why did you make it BLACK (on Android at least)?! It's so aggressive and completely doesn't match the rest of UI. I hate it

Zaheera1
Tourist
3 0 11

Omg why, my screen is all black, why do you keep making these changes. We just get used to one setting and then you decide to change it

brewshop
2 0 9

Glad you like it. I personally can't stand this new live view. The map wastes so much space (and the globe just looks dopey). Plus, I feel like the dark view doesn't work at all with the rest of the backend experience. Really wish they wouldn't make a change every Black Friday with something that makes getting work done more difficult right now. I love experimentation, but I'm frustrated that switching back to the original view doesn't seem like an option.

ChasingRainbow
3 0 19

@brewshop I’m glad I’m not the only one! I also hate that they have removed the live page views section! Can’t believe they done that, absolutely fuming!