How can I effectively set up my online store via mobile?

AbsolutelyFried
Visitor
2 0 1

Hey guys, I don’t have access to a computer and really need help with setting up my store, I have 5 tshirt designs,and have made many products on printful that are ready, but my website looks super bland. 

im struggling to add “mens” section and “accessories” as they are the only products that I have to sell right now. 

is there something that can help me set my store up faster/better via using mobile device 😕

Replies 5 (5)

Digital_Imran
Shopify Partner
154 2 19

Hello, setting up a store on mobile phones is difficult.

To build a shopify store, you can hire a developer at an affordable rate.
You can even hire me to design your shopify store for you. 

If you're interested in seeing my work, let me know

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants.

Do you need high converting Shopify store? with customized graphical banners, hire me.
Message me now to get started. My response time is lightning fast.
AbsolutelyFried
Visitor
2 0 1
Is there away I can view a page or profile before sending money. I don’t know how to go about this but would be very keen on doing so
Digital_Imran
Shopify Partner
154 2 19

Yes, Just ask store developer to share link to your store after completion . If you like the store send him money.

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants.

Do you need high converting Shopify store? with customized graphical banners, hire me.
Message me now to get started. My response time is lightning fast.

Bernard_95
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, @AbsolutelyFried

Just saw your post and I realize that you are having a difficulty in setting up a store on mobile phones.
 Setting up a Shopify store is quite difficult because there are functionalities that can't be access on mobile phone.

To build a shopify store, you can hire a professional developer assist you on that

You can get back to me to assist you. I will like to help you on that.

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6275 574 1324

Mobile workflow fixes

Libraries

See if your city has a library with computers for use by the public, most do at least in the USA. Check in advance if the are open and any restrictions often it's capped at 1 hour at a time when busy.

Phone casting

If you have a phone with the capability to cast and a tv that supports casting:

Connect them and access the shopify admin through your web browser and use a stylus to navigate around instead of a finger.

If you have a phone with the capability to cast but no tv that supports casting you can get a chromecast for ~$40 to add that functionality to a tv.

Note: the shopify admin is kinda heavy so low perf phones may struggle trying to use it in a mobile-web-browser, you may need to optimize your phone if possible. If your phone cannot handle the admin directly another option is to rent a VM in the cloud and that is what you access on the phone(like macincloud.com) though this may have latency issues.

Co-work spaces

In many areas of the world there are also co-working services where you can rent business space that may include access to a computer.

Internet Cafes and Demo computers

Security Note: On hardware you do not own never access direct accounts that have keys to the kingdom.

Another way in an emergency or if you really need that hustle is to make a secondary staff account with limited permission and 2FA then go to an internet cafe or bigbox computer store and use their laptops/computers to get it done; in short bursts to not annoy the sales reps 😉 . When done with any session immediately change that staff accounts password and/or setup 2 factor authentication.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org