No access to site - no support - PLEASE HELP!

mediagame
Visitor
1 0 0

As of today I have no access to my site, this is the message I get whenever I try to access it.

I have no idea what is wrong or what to do. I have absolutely no access to settings or to see the status of the site. this screen is all I get whichever method I try. but the site itself is live outside of the admin control. in the tab itself it says "locked"

I cant contact support as the shopify help center is stuck in a loop (contact support - help center - cant find answer - brings you back to the start)

I need help quick! Request ID: 77f1df79-95cf-4a6d-bd92-abed4dde17fc

Capture.JPG

Reply 1 (1)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 129

Hi @mediagame! Thanks for reaching out here.

To access our live support, simply go to our Support Portal, login to your store here or choose to bypass login if you need to, input your question into the "ask about a topic" bar and hit "search". You should then see an option to continue to live support that looks like this:

22-37-95843-34793

You will then see options including phone callback, email or live chat support. 

With that being said, a great first step when you see an error such as this is to try some local troubleshooting to rule out a device or browser issue. Would you mind trying each of these steps for me and let me know how this goes?:

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.  
  • Try on another web browser or an incognito window.   
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.    
  • Try another device or on the Shopify Mobile app.
  • Try another internet connection (example, switch to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi.)  
  • Ensure there are no pop ups being blocked in the web browser.   
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device

I hope this helps!

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog