FROM CACHE - en_header

No more phone support?

southboundsmith
1 0 0

Is shopify no longer offering phone support to paying customers with an ecommerce store? I can't seem to find the link anywhere. I was able to request a callback a few days ago, but that link seems to have disappeared. I hate to say it, but the support team on here has really gone downhill. I used to rant and rave about how great Shopify was, how you could call them at almost any time and there would be a representative trained to help with any issues you were having. I am now experiencing a 2 hour long email conversation with somebody who seems like they have no clue what they're doing. Very disappointed on my end.

Reply 1 (1)
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1333 210 282

Hi @southboundsmith 

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback about our support services at this time. I understand that you are wanting to speak with our support over the phone but are not always seeing that option available. As we have moved to a callback system, the option for phone support may not always be available depending on the wait times. You should always have the option for live chat, email and community support though. 

You mentioned that you have been working with our support team through email and are not receiving the solutions you need. That is never an ideal situation. We strive to provide the best quality of support at all time and if you feel like that is not the case, we definitely want to have a closer look into the situation. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat. You can provide the ticket number from the email communications you have had with our team and our live chat (or phone support, if available) can pick up where your email support has left off. 

If you have any other feedback you would like to share with me here, please don't hesitate to do so. I will ensure it is passed along to the appropriate teams. 

-Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog