Not able to check out on my purchase from my own website sghomestyle.com

davidwtj
Tourist
11 0 1

Dear Sir

I have a problems checking out on my personal website. Notice this When I'm trying to test and make a purchase. 

Website Link sghomestyle.com

the following error occurs:-

Contact
+65 9616 0781
Ship to
19 Sengkang East Ave, #02-18, Singapore 544808, Singaporeshipping address

Shipping method

This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again.

Can anyone advise me?

Regards

David

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@davidwtj 

If you are getting an error stating that you do not have shipping rates available for an address, then it would indicate that you do not have shipping rates set up for that specific country in Settings/Shipping. 

Shipping rates can be per location, meaning that you may have shipping rates set up for one location but not the other. An example would be if you have your product inventory being held in location "A" but your shipping rates are set up for location "B" - Since you do not have inventory in location "B" the shipping rates you created will not be used. You would need to ensure you have shipping rates for all of your locations/app locations, or transfer your inventory to the proper location. You can learn more about transferring your product inventory here.

You can view your locations in Settings/Locations. Here you can disable any unneeded locations, or add a new location if required. You can learn more about locations here. 

If you have your products in the correct location and have shipping rates set up for the region you're trying to purchase from but are still seeing the error, then I would recommend contacting Shopify Support. You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog