Not allowing me to choose a plan

scelaser
2 0 0

I did my free trial and got too busy to choose a plan before it expired. Went to choose a plan today, the page won't load, but it also won't allow me to access my account at all to try and find another avenue to choosing a plan. I need to get this done asap so I can launch my site. Any ideas? Doesn't seem to be a way for me to call or chat with support directly.

Replies 4 (4)
Luna
Shopify Staff
278 30 38

Hey, @scelaser.

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forum. Also, welcome to Shopify! I'm excited to hear that you're opening a store. To clarify, even after your trial expires, you should still be able to pick a plan and reopen your account. You will be prompted with a window to choose a plan after you log inBased on what you're describing, it may be a local issue with the browser. Have you tried on another device or browser? If you are able to log in that way, I suggest clearing the cache of the original browser. 

Please let me know if that works for you. In the meantime, I'd love to hear more about your new business! What will you be selling? 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Luna
Shopify Staff
278 30 38

Hey, @scelaser.

Just checking in with you. Were you able to reopen your store by picking a plan? If not, please let me know and I would be more than happy to continue helping.

All the best,

brendenbeaton
1 0 0

I am having the same issue. It is asking me to confirm my account details however everything is complete on the account page. I've tried multiple times but cannot choose a paid plan. Please let me know what I need to do to get a plan selected. Thank you. 

Luna
Shopify Staff
278 30 38

Hey, @brendenbeaton.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're having issues selecting a plan. No worries, we can figure this out together. For a little bit more context, may I ask if you see any error messages when you go to select the plan? 

If so, try clearing your cache before attempting to select a plan once again. If that doesn't help, we'll need to access your account to resolve the issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support through the Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Once you have logged in to your account, type your request in 'Ask about a topic', scroll down to 'Get Support' and then click 'Continue.' Our support team will be more than happy to help you with this.

All the best,