Not Eligible for Instagram Shopping

lesteror
1 0 0

One of my post was reported recently and now I am not able to set up Instagram shopping due to policy violation is detected. Also, now I cannot request for another review. Does anyone know how to fix this, and does the policy violation ever go away? Thanks.

5DB49D71-4092-4ABA-A9B3-6D7D0DC9DDB8.png

Replies 2 (2)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
894 93 153

Hey @lesteror.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared with us as well as providing a screenshot. Sorry to hear that there was a violation detected, I can see how that would be frustrating to deal with. Instagram does require stores to meet their commerce eligibility requirements in order to make use of Instagram Shopping.

Since the decision was made from Facebook's side we are not able to look into the specifics of the violation. I think the best course of action would be to contact them directly, I did come across to finding a Contact Us page that will allow you to reach out. They should be able to provide you with additional support to why this has occurred.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, happy to help out where I can.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

cusackmusic
1 0 0

We have also had this same issue. The shop works for Facebook, but not Instagram.

We use Bigcommerce for another brand and did not have this problem.

We have reached out to Facebook support and finally have been able to get into the technical support queue. We have yet to see a resolution. A support ticket started 2/17/22, today is 3/7/22. 

I will post here when we have an update.