Not getting emails from store contact us page

Kunal_Patel
2 0 0

Hi,

I am not getting any email notifcations from my shopify store through the contact us page. Not sure why, can anyone help me?

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1088 99 181

Hi, Kunal!

Elle here from Shopify's Social Care team. 

Are you currnetly using an @aol or @yahoo email address? If so, you will have to change to a new email provider as both of these providers use the DKIM specification, which isn't supported by Shopify.

If you're using a custom domain email address, make sure you've added our SPF record to your domain host. We have a full guide on best practices for your customer email address here which should help you out. 

Let me know if this helps! If not, I can reach out to you directly to assist with further troubleshooting.

Cheers,

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Kunal_Patel
2 0 0

Hi,

I am using gmail. I was actually getting emails all the time but suddenly stopped. I just noticed that even if I send emails from my other accounts to the one we are currently discussing, I am not receiving them either... I know this is not related to Shopify but do you think you have some advice?

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1088 99 181

Hi, Kunal! 

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. 

I'm afraid I don't have any personal experience with this but I may be able to help troubleshoot with you. 

Are you using gmail through their app or a browser? If you're using another email client you will have to enable POP. Here are the instructions! 

I do hope this helps! If not, Google has their own support boards you can refer to. A quick Google search regarding your issue may also prove to be helpful. ? 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes