Not happy with shopify

Natasha_Beale
3 0 0

I am so unhappy with this platform it I am really thinking about moving to  Volustion they offer way more stuff with out you having to pay for the apps. Only issue with theme is there themes is that their templates suck.   You have more control over your sitemap their products go up in google faster your raking will be better you have more control over your robot txt not they delay that shopify puts on it   Google will crawl your site faster. I just don't want to have to redue a whole site over again I should have stayed on my other platform .

Replies 3 (3)
Michael_Morales
Shopify Expert
195 0 24

Hey Natasha, 

Sorry to read your disappointment. If you're interested, I'd be glad to try to sort out the issues you're having and see if there's any way to improve your store without having to spend money on apps.

Since when have you launched your store? And outside of SEO, what other issues are you having. 

If you would like to talk in private, feel free to send me an e-mail at: michael82605 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Cheers,

Michael

Maukau - Shopify Experts in Paris, France
Jason
Shopify Expert
10438 169 2081

Google will crawl your site faster.

Do you have some stats to back that statement up? Never come across such a thing, but would love to see the data if it's true.

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.
Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.
★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
Japan-Best
2 0 0

Hello, 

We are using Shopify for our store but are having issues with making it more user friendly. I have gotten a lot of advice from web programmers and perhaps we need to change our template. I am not a programmer and this seems very challenging and also, we cannot afford to be offline for even a day. Is there anyone I can speak to at Shopify to walk me thorough the best way to fix our issues?

Kind Regards,

Arrow Nakajima