Solved

Not Recieving emails from Shopify hosted G suite

Mysticwargames
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

I recently moved to Shopify, I register my account under the email account I have with G Suite and my own domain store@mysticwargames.com. I also transfer the hosting of my domain and GSuite account to Shopify.

However, I'm never been able to receive emails from my Shopify store into the account Store@mystcwargames.com. No Order notifications, no reports extraction, nothing.

I know that the emails to clients and staff are working and being sent from the account Store@mysticwargames.com (i created a staff account with my personal emal to recieve order notification). But now that I'm trying to export customer, emails or order lists everything is sent to the register email and I never recieve anything. not even in spam.

Also added my domain and the Shopify mailer domains to the trusted list in GSuite, so I'm out of ideas. 

Has anyone had this problem and figured out a solution?

Thanks In advance,

Best,

Accepted Solution (1)
Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Mysticwargames.

Just checking in with you to ensure that you receive all the help you need. Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any other questions.

All the best, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @Mysticwargames.

Thanks for bringing your question here to our Community forum. Also, a big welcome to Shopify! I appreciate you sharing this context with us. Based on what you've shared, it does sound like you have set up everything correctly. From time to time, email addresses can be placed on suppression lists. This happens when the address has previously returned an error and resulted in a bounced email, it may be added to the list. Whenever an email from Shopify is attempted to be sent to an address on this list, it will automatically be dropped by our email service. 

The good news is that we can help you with this. In order to do so, we'll need to access your account. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support through the Community forums at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Once you have logged in, type your request in 'Ask about a topic', scroll down to 'Get Support' and then click 'Continue.'

From there, our team can get to work on resolving this right away. If you have any questions about that, please let me know. In the meantime, I'd love to hear more about your business. What type of products do you sell? We are so happy you have joined us

Talk soon, 

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Mysticwargames.

Just checking in with you to ensure that you receive all the help you need. Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any other questions.

All the best,