Solved

Numbers next to "orders" button in admin will not go away

haydaw
Tourist
8 1 11

On my admin, when you are on the orders page, there is normally a small number to the right of the word "orders" that indicates how many open orders you have. I currently have 0 open orders, yet it still says "2". I have archived every order, I have marked every order as paid, and every single order is greyed out, yet this "2" is persistent. How do I get this to go away?

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 11.57.06 AM.png

Accepted Solution (1)

haydaw
Tourist
8 1 11

This is an accepted solution.

I don't know how to delete this, or mark it solved, but it looks like I just needed to refresh the page. For some reason the number kept decreasing, but once it got to 2 I had to refresh the page to remove the numbers.

So this is solved.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

haydaw
Tourist
8 1 11

This is an accepted solution.

I don't know how to delete this, or mark it solved, but it looks like I just needed to refresh the page. For some reason the number kept decreasing, but once it got to 2 I had to refresh the page to remove the numbers.

So this is solved.

jcastillo
Visitor
3 0 0

I dont know what is the solution

thegreenlabels
Visitor
1 0 2

I also have the same problem, I have a quite big number next to the "Order" section.

I thought it corresponded to the number of orders marked as unfulfilled but in reality those are more in my shopify. Could you tell me what that number corresponds to and how to remove it?

ckirbyarlington
Visitor
1 0 1

This solution did not work for me. 

MMMerch
Visitor
2 0 1

@ckirbyarlington  I had to sort orders by Unfulfilled, even though I have no open orders, those that had been partially refunded where technically now marked partly unfulfilled and therefore not archived. I went through those and used the drop down to mark them all Archived. Then I went through and searched for orders that we have just as Misc Shipping and made sure those were all archived and finally the number went away!